Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Experiment: The Solution!

Here I am, finally with the solution of the mysterious experiment. Eheheh... :)

What is the strange stuff I showed you yesterday??????????
I just did PAPER!
But the odd thing is what I used to make it.

I did it with:
Water + Empty used tea bags + the dried tea leaves of a couple of bags + some tissues (used of course!)

The result of this mix is a rough and irregular paper, quite lazy to dry, but after 3 days perfectly usable as a starting point for new Art projects! ;)

I waited so long to be able to try this and I'm satisfied with it.

Soon the next step:
How will I use this new material?

Stay tuned! ;)
e.

* * * *


Aquí estoy, por fin con la solución del misterioso experimento. Jejeje.... :)

Entonces, que es la cosa rara que os enseñé ayer?????????
Pues, he simplemente hecho PAPEL!
Pero la cosa rara es con que lo hice...

Le puse:
agua + bolsitas de té usadas y vacías + las hojas secas de té contenidas en un par de bolsitas + algunos pañuelos de papel (usados por supuesto!)

El resultado de la mezcla es un papel rugoso y muy irregular, bastante perezoso en secarse, pero que después de 3 días es perfectamente utilizable como punto de partida para nuevos proyectos artísticos! ;)

Tuve que esperar mucho tiempo antes de poder hacer esta prueba y estoy satisfecha.

Pronto, el próximo paso, osea:
Como utilizaré este material?!

Mantenganse en sintonia! ;)
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment